Our Team

The professionals at Care365 are passionate about serving you with the highest levels of care. By uniting multiple disciplines to maintaining an open line of communication, the team at Care365 collaborates seamlessly, with just one goal in mind: your wellbeing.

photo team member
Registered Nurse [RN]

A registered nurse holds a nursing diploma or Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN), has passed the NCLEX-RN exam administered by the National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NCSBN) and has met the licensing requirements mandated by New York State’s Board of Nursing.

photo team member
Personal Care Aide [PCA]

A Personal Care Aide (PCA) is equipped with vital skills obtained through certification or training programs. Tasked with assisting individuals in daily activities, PCAs play a pivotal role in supporting personal hygiene, mobility, and basic healthcare needs. Their dedicated care enhances the well-being of clients, reflecting empathy and diligence in their essential role.

photo team member
Home Health Aide [HHA]

The HHA must attend classes and pass the certification exam issued by The New York State Department of Health. HHA duties include assisting with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, and toileting; medication reminders; changing simple dressings; and checking vital signs

photo team member
Ocupational Therapy

Occupational therapy (OT) is the use of intervention to recover or maintain the meaningful activities, or occupations, of individuals. Occupational therapists need a master’s degree in occupational therapy, certification from the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT).

photo team member
Physical Therapy

Physical therapists help patients improve movement and manage pain. Therapists are an important part of the rehabilitation of patients with chronic conditions or injuries. Physical therapists hold a Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) degree and licensure by the Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy (FSBPT)

photo team member

Speech-language pathologists (SLPs) assess and treat speech, language, and swallowing disorders. SLPs must earn a graduate degree and a clinical practicum at a college whose program is accredited by the Council on Academic Accreditation in Audiology and SpeechLanguage Pathology (CAA).

photo team member

Social workers must have a master’s degree in social work and National Association of Social Workers’ ACSW certification. They offer a method of mental health counseling that is very individually based and tends to rely on a more collaborative approach then other methods of mental health counseling.

photo team member
Private Pay

Don't qualify for government assistance? Need more hours with your aide or nurse? We offer customized, affordable private pay care plans that will accommodate your homecare needs - and budget.


Care365 is always looking for dedicated, caring and compassionate home health care workers to join our growing staff.

happy team member

24 / 7 / 365
we are here to help you

icon phone
(718) 627-7050